Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Cupcake Flavors

Hi everyone!

I'm so excited to be able to share my gourmet cupcake recipes with you. I have chosen the most flavorful and fresh ingredients I can find to be sure your cupcake experience is as enjoyable as possible. All cupcakes and frostings are made from scratch.

Below is a list of flavors that I am currently offering but am open to requests. If you don't see the flavor you want on the list, it just means I haven't tried it yet. Please give me a reason to experiment with a new recipe. I love it!

Specialty Flavors:

Vanilla/Vanilla (colors are available upon request)













Chocolate/Chocolate or Vanilla












Strawberry/Strawberry


Red Velvet/Cream Cheese












Carrot/Cream Cheese












Pumpkin/Cream Cheese












Chocolate w/ Peanut Butter Mousse filling/Chocolate Ganache












S'mores















Tie Dye












Salted Caramel

Cookies 'n Cream










Mimosa

Champagne/Champagne

Please enjoy this photo of the Chocolate Peanut Butter cupcakes with Chocolate Ganache Frosting topped with a Reese's PB cup and Peanut Butter drizzle. This cupcake is so rich and delicious. If you like chocolate and peanut butter, this cupcake is to die for!


You can contact me for more information or to place an order at 216.408.7508 or morsel1009@gmail.com. Please give me at least a 2 week notice for any order over 50. Payment of 50% is required up front for orders over 50. Minimum order is 1/2 dozen. Cupcakes are $1.25 each.

1 comment:

sally said...

The peanut butter one and smore ones look fabulous! I would love to see the champagne and salted caramel ones too!